$5,000 VOUCHER FOR MACDONALD'S FURNITURE AND APPLIANCES IN MEAFORD
Use towards appliances or your choice of items.
No credit value. Limited time offer.
Waterfront living in mobility friendly homes
Only 5 Bungalows Left!
Inverlyn Lake Estates is a distinct community of bungalow homes nestled in a scenic natural setting in Kincardine. Located just minutes from the shores of the majestic Lake Huron, the community offers a fantastic year-round lifestyle, enhanced with gorgeous nature, waterfront recreation and the quaint charm of downtown Kincardine with its timeless Scottish heritage. With 90 acres of woodlands to explore on groomed walking trails, there is no shortage of beautiful nature to admire and enjoy.
Proximity to cultural events and local attractions include the Kincardine Summer Music Festival; the Annual Kincardine Scottish Festival & Highland Games; the Bluewater Summer Playhouse; the Kincardine Scottish Pipe Band Parades; the Kincardine Theatre Guild; art galleries and museum; heritage walking tours and the Kincardine Trails Boardwalk.
Every home is designed to offer the finest in elegant living, with a great selection of features and finishes to please many styles of life. Homes are perched on, or near the 23 acre fresh water inland lake with gazebos and bridges connecting the islands to the shoreline walkway.
Standard Features: The remaining five detached bungalows range from 1,560 sq ft to 1,767 sq ft, and offer 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Standard features include:
- 9’ ceiling on main floor / 8’ ceiling on main floor of raised bungalow plan
- Beautiful floor plans with enhanced front facades
- Hardwood flooring in living rooms and ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, bathrooms and foyers
- Luxurious ensuites and well thought out kitchen cabinetry layouts
- High efficiency furnaces and heat pumps with air conditioning, air handlers for improved indoor air quality
- Garage door openers
- Convenient storage areas in double car garage
ENERGY STAR: All homes are ENERGY STAR qualified, saving you money on energy each month. You can look forward to a quieter, more comfortable living environment while enjoying the benefits of lower operating costs and a decreased carbon footprint.
Mobility Friendly: Homes can be designed to accommodate baby boomers or residents with mobility issues or other physical or visual disabilities. No charge standard features include:
- No steps to enter the home
- No stairs within the home
- Wide doors and hallways
- Retractable hand held (hot and cold) water faucet in the ensuite soaker tubs
- Lever style door handles for easy access to rooms
- Large decora pivoting light switches (easy to turn on and off)
- Lowered windows, as per plan
Purchasers may select (for no additional charge):
- Lowered installation of light switches - wheelchair friendly height
- Lowered installation of bathroom vanities
- Lowered installation of closet shelving
- Lowered installation of linen closet shelving
Purchasers may select (additional charges may apply):
- Grab bars in bathrooms
- Right height toilets
- Lowered installation of kitchen sinks and easy to access kitchen cabinets
- Railings installed to hallways
- Lowered installation of laundry room utility tub
- Strobe light smoke and carbon dioxide detector
View floor plans and site plan.
Abundance of Amenities
Whatever the season, Kincardine offers homeowners a stunning array of first-class outdoor activities including boating, fishing, and swimming. For those looking for a more relaxed atmosphere, Kincardine has several miles of sandy beach along crystal clear waters of Lake Huron, perfect for taking an evening stroll.
- Access to the Community Centre which includes a gathering hall, games room, card room, exercise room, library, family occasion room and full kitchen for special occasions, and a putting green
- Enjoy the beach or lounge on the large decks around the 20’ x 40’ outdoor saltwater pool
- Dock for watercrafts
- Wood working shop
- Community garden
- RV storage
- Steps away from 90 acres of woodlands outfitted with bridges, trails for hiking/biking/cross country skiing, bird watching and cycling
- Access to trail leading to Lake Huron
- Dog park and unleashed dog run
- Close proximity to Ainsdale Golf Club – 18 holes that lie on scenic, rolling terrain on the shores of Lake Huron, offering wonderful views. Discounts offered to residents of Inverlyn Lake Estates.
Register for Details
Register today to receive more information on the Inverlyn Lake Estates community.