50% OFF DESIGN UPGRADES PURCHASED
Up to a maximum $10,000 in upgrades selected
To a max credit of $5,000. Valid only until May 31, 2016.
Applies to new homes to be built.
Waterfront Living in Mobility Friendly Homes
Inverlyn Lake Estates is a distinct community of bungalow homes nestled in a scenic natural setting in Kincardine. Located just minutes from the shores of the majestic Lake Huron, the community offers a fantastic year-round lifestyle, enhanced with gorgeous nature, waterfront recreation and the quaint charm of downtown Kincardine with its timeless Scottish heritage. With 90 acres of woodlands to explore on groomed walking trails, there is no shortage of beautiful nature to admire and enjoy.
Energy Star Homes
All homes are ENERGY STAR offering a healthy and green home that reduces energy consumption and saves money. Two and three bedroom detached bungalows range from 1,484 sq ft to 1,767 sq ft, and offer 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Starting at only $290,900. View floor plans and site plan.
Every home is designed to offer the finest in elegant living, with a great selection of features and finishes to please many styles of life. Homes are perched on, or near the 23 acre fresh water inland lake with gazebos and bridges connecting the islands to the shoreline walkway.
Standard features include:
- 9 foot ceilings on the main floors; depending on the plan, some homes have cathedral ceilings
- Beautiful floor plans with enhanced front facades
- Radiant in floor heating when slab on grades sites
- Hardwood flooring in living rooms and ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, bathrooms and foyers
- Luxurious ensuites and well thought out kitchen cabinetry layouts
- High efficiency furnaces and heat pumps with air conditioning, air handlers for improved indoor air quality
- Garage door openers
- Convenient storage areas in double car garage
Homes can be designed to accommodate baby boomers or residents with mobility issues or other physical or visual disabilities. No charge standard features include:
- No steps to enter the home
- No stairs within the home
- Wide doors and hallways
- Wheelchair sized ensuites with access friendly shower stalls and built-in seats
- Retractable hand held (hot and cold) water faucet in the ensuite soaker tubs
- Lever style door handles for easy access to rooms
- Large decora pivoting light switches (easy to turn on and off)
- Lowered windows, as per plan
Purchasers may select (for no additional charge):
- Lowered installation of light switches - wheelchair friendly height
- Lowered installation of bathroom vanities
- Lowered installation of closet shelving
- Lowered installation of linen closet shelving
Purchasers may select (additional charges may apply):
- Grab bars in bathrooms
- Right height toilets
- Lowered installation of kitchen sinks and easy to access kitchen cabinets
- Railings installed to hallways
- Lowered installation of laundry room utility tub
- Strobe light smoke and carbon dioxide detector
Abundance of Amenities
Whatever the season, Kincardine offers homeowners a stunning array of first-class outdoor activites including boating, fishing, and swimming. For those looking for a more relaxed atmosphere, Kincardine has several miles of sandy beach along crystal clear waters of Lake Huron, perfect for taking an evening stroll.
- Access to the Community Centre which includes a gathering hall, games room, card room, exercise room, library, family occasion room and full kitchen for special occasions, and a putting green
- Enjoy the beach or lounge on the large decks around the 20’ x 40’ outdoor saltwater pool
- Dock for watercrafts
- Wood working shop
- Community garden
- RV storage
- Steps away from 90 acres of woodlands outfitted with bridges, trails for hiking/biking/cross country skiing, bird watching and cycling
- Access to trail leading to Lake Huron
- Dog park and unleashed dog run
- Close proximity to Ainsdale Golf Club – 18 holes that lie on scenic, rolling terrain on the shores of Lake Huron, offering wonderful views. Discounts offered to residents of Inverlyn Lake Estates.
Proximity to cultural events and local attractions include:
- Kincardine Summer Music Festival
- Annual Kincardine Scottish Festival & Highland Games
- Bluewater Summer Playhouse
- Kincardine Scottish Pipe Band Parades
- Kincardine Theatre Guild
- Art Galleries
- Heritage Walking Tours
- Kincardine Trails Boardwalk
Register for Details
Register today to receive more information on the Inverlyn Lake Estates community.